GRUNDTVIG engAGE! August 2013 - July 2015
The main aim of the institutions involved in this project is to analyse the current situation of old people in the countries of the partners in order to identify adults interests, community resources and support strategies to be included into a firsthand experienced report in which ways to better integrate seniors in the active life of nowadays society to be promoted. Our intention is to advance the process of active ageing by giving the seniors the opportunity to share their knowledge, skills and experience with their peers, both at local and European level for an increasing integration in active life.The institutions partnering this project are from a wide variety of interests and backgrounds; they are different in their location – private or public sector – as well as in their size, scope and culture. This diversity will offer profoundness and extent to the project results and will add to the potential of learning from each other and for arriving at innovative approaches and responses to the subject matter of the partnership.
May, 2014 - „Youth in Action” meeting in Palermo „Social Enterprise for Better Life”
Young people will open their minds to new methods of making business, improve their skills of management, stimulating their spirit of initiative.
In order to reach these objectives, SEBL foresees the use of participative methodologies that, through the active involvement, stimulate learning by encouraging positive attitudes to change.
Participants will be engaged in activities related to promoting young people's commitment towards a more inclusive growth. In detail, activities will be workshops, role-plays, multicultural meetings, business game, case studies and visits to social enterprises and to private and public companies where work disabled people in Palermo, giving examples of social inclusion and inclusive growth.
PLACE: Palermo (Italy)
DATES OF THE EXCHANGE: 10 to 17 of May (8 days, excluding travel days)
PROMOTERS: 5 promoters from ITALY, TURKEY, ROMANIA, POLAND, BULGARIA
PARTICIPANTS: 5 participants and 1 group leader per promoter.
SEBL will promote dialogue, comparison within Europe and the awareness that social enterprises are not a local resource but the solution to the social and economic problems of the whole society.
June, 2014: Seminar „Making of a European Sports Network”, Dolni Lozen, Bulgaria
The overall objective of this project is to promote the development of sustainable youth sport network and exchange of best practices by using gender traditional sport as a catalyst for transmitting life skills to children and youth in order to reduce violence and other social ills.
Highlighted the topics above, the Specific objectives are:
- Increase the opportunities for women to approach the traditional sports
- Develop the heritage of European traditional sports and their declination at female level
- Favour the best practise to promote traditional games in gender dimension at international level
- Explore the more responsive needs to women's life skills inside traditional sport and their educational followings
- Share topics connected to women, sport, environment, education and cultural heritage.
Youth in Action Exchange : BEAP – Be European - Act with Pride!
23th to 30th June 2015
PROMOTERS: AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, ITALY, ROMANIA, SPAIN, UNITED KINGDOM
Activities and results:
Young able-bodied and disabled people, coming from different countries and cultures and from different socio-economical contexts will cooperate in a supportive and inclusive atmosphere, implementing the following activities:
- group building activities
- deepening on the Universal Declaration of the Human Rights and case-studies on actual situations of their violation
- open discussions for the identification of effective strategies for the diffusion of the European values in the daily life
- workshop: the planning of the active participation to Palermo's Pride
- management of a meeting based on peer education with the University students on the project theme
- deepening on the role of Europe in the defense of the human rights
- streaming of a web radio programme - workshop for the creation of products for the dissemination of results: web-site, final booklet, articles
KA1 - 'Better teachers - better teaching'
June 2018 - May 2019
Our school is implementing a KA1 project which is financed by the Swiss Programm for Erasmus+
The main objectives of our project are:
- to consolidate the language knowledge of our staff
- to enhance the quality of education in our school by using new technologies in teaching and outdoor learning
- to support professional development of school staff
First mobility took place in Malta in November 2018 for the 'eLearning Made Fun: Quizzes and Games'.
This course enables teachers to learn more about available tools that can be used in their teaching so that they can make eLearning accessible even to non-technical persons.
Second mobility took place in Bucharest, Romania - 'WEB tools for the Classroom'
During the first part of the training the Google tools, and WEB 2.0 tools were introduced along with their features covering data privacy topics.
The second part was focused on interactive teaching techniques followed by practical examples such as learning through songs, puzzles, pantomime etc. Sharing information was a major advantage of the training.
Third mobility took place in Paphos, Cyprus - 'Language learning in the era of Globalization and the Internet'
The globalization and the technological development are undoubtedly two defining phenomena of our era. Interrelated and intertwined these two phenomena produce an intense complexity in our everyday life and affect all aspects of it, including languages. This course focused on discovering the effects of globalization and the Internet on the language we teach, finding out how they affect our students and the classroom, and how they change education, methodologies and tools used. The course included practical sessions that enriched the theory presented including modern ICT tools for learning and teaching.
Change the Attitude-Change the Climate! Think Global-Act Local! (GLOCAL)
Our project is aimed at creating in-depth awareness about the climate change and to gather 10 simple and practical solutions towards sustainable living. At the same time, we will develop a platform for eLearning where all the activities and results of the project will be uploaded and made available as OER.
The project has started from the following realities:
-sustainable living is a "must" for people of all ages, therefore we decided to involve all levels of education: preschool, primary, secondary, high-school, university and adults
- “action IS awareness, but awareness IS NOT action”, that’s why we will further gather and put into practice 10 simple ways to ACT for the environment.
The project is intended to last 2 years, from September 2020 till August 2022 and it will be carried out by seven European partners:
Eruditus Language School – Switzerland
RJ4All International Institute – UK
Colegiul de Arta "Carmen Sylva" - Romania
Inercia Digital - Spain
Ogec Ste Croix St Euverte – France
Sehit Osman Altinkuyu Anadolu Lisesi – Turkey
Agrupamento De Escolas Abel Salazar Sao Mamede De Infesta - Portugal